Tangy Coconut Lime Macaroons
- 2.25 cup 2.25 cup 2.25 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, finely shredded
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour, sifted
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Milk, full fat & unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime Zest
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk coconut flakes, almond four, lime zest, and sea salt.
- Pour in the coconut milk, honey, and lime juice and mix together with a spatula
- Using a cookie scoop (1 1/2 tbsp size), drop small macaroon balls onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, cooling macaroons briefly on a cooling rack, then transferring to the refrigerator to cool and harden for 1 hour.
- Best served slightly chilled.
As you are scooping the coconut macaroon batter, drag the scoop along the side of the bowl to firmly pack in the macaroon batter. Macaroons are very crumbly and light when warm, but firm up nicely in the refrigerator and are best served slightly chilled.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week