Tangy Asian BBQ Salmon Salad
A gluten free light meal made with a sweet and spicy sauce and grilled salmon! Goes great with Edamame salad. Healthy and full of antioxidants!
- 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp wheat-free Tamari
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp ground Ginger
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Tomato Paste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Sockeye Salmon
- 5 cups 5 cups 5 cups Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Chives , chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Snap Peas, shelled
- .5 cups .5 cups .5 cups Baby Carrots, shredded
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, hardboiled
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First, mix your spices and oil with the tomato paste. Then coat each salmon fillet with the sauce and add in a little more tamari or oil if needed. Save extra sauce if you have it. Let it marinade for about 10 minutes. Do not marinate much longer because fish flesh is more sensitive. Place on grill or in oven at 400F for about 10 minutes or 10 min per inch of thickness.
- Once cooked add any extra spices and sauce to the fish and place on bed of salad.
- Salad toppings - Bed greens, chopped chives, shelled edamame, shredded carrots, seeds (pumpkin or sesame)
Any extra sesame oil to top as desired.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week