Taco Salad Lettuce Wraps
Light, fresh, crispy, crunchy, healthy, homemade taco salad lettuce wraps – a seriously delicious little flavour bomb!
- 250 gram 250 gram 250 gram Ground Turkey
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup white, raw Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Carrots, grated
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Zucchini, grated
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Vidalia Onion, finely chopped
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Garlic, cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Butter Lettuce, Washed and dried - For serving
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Hot Chili Pepper, finely sliced - more or less to taste - For Serving
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Grape Tomatoes, finely sliced - For Serving
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, For serving
- 0.125 cup 0.125 cup 0.125 cup Coconut Cream, For serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large frypan over medium high heat saute onion, garlic and mushrooms along with your zucchini and carrots until tender (2-3 mins)
- Add turkey along with your Mexican seasoning and continue to cook, stirring frequently until cooked through.
- Add a cheeky squeeze of fresh lime juice then stir to combine.
- To serve, spoon about 1/2 cup of meat mix per lettuce leaf and finish with a generous sprinkling of each of your toppings.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week