Sweet Potato Waffles
Fluffy, filling waffles with no sugar added!
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Sweet Potato, cooked
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cassia Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter, or sunbutter
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whip your egg whites with a hand mixer until they form stiff peaks.
- After cooking your sweet potato, mash it up and add it to the egg whites with the sunbutter. Mix until incorporated. Donu2019t over mix or the whites will flop.
- Add your egg yolks, vanilla and coconut milk and mix until just combined.
- Fold in dry ingredients.
- Place half of the mixture in a sprayed/greased waffle iron. Cook until done!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week