Sweet Potato Spicy Chicken
Sweet Potato Spicy Chicken is a recipe to impress. A dinner recipe that is easy, and packed full of rich flavor that is sure to make the whole family happy. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free and Paleo.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Sweet Potato, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Tessemae's Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Bacon, sliced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Green Onion, sliced
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- On the stovetop set ovenproof pan over medium heat.
- Add tablespoon of coconut oil to pan and when melted add bacon. Cook until bacon is crisp, remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine together paprika, garlic powder, hot sauce, and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the sweet potatoes and chicken to spice mix, and stir to coat. Add the seasoned potatoes and chicken into the pan. Stir a few times to brown chicken, about 3-4 minutes
- Place pan uncovered in pre-heated oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Add the green onions and bacon to the dish and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week