Sweet potato mushroom stuffing
This amazing and colorful stuffing can be served as a side or enjoyed by itself!
- 500 gram 500 gram 500 gram Sweet Potato, chopped
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Onion, chopped
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup white, raw Mushrooms, sliced
- 5 cloves 5 cloves 5 cloves Garlic
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup dried, unsweetened Cranberries
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- Bake the sweet potatoes in aluminum foil for at least 30 minutes until they are easy to peel and dice into cubes.
- In the meantime dice your onions and mushrooms and sautee them in olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Get a lasagna-sized baking dish, place sweet potato on the bottom, then mushroom+onion mix, top with cranberries.
- Bake for another 15-25 minutes until cranberries soften.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week