Sweet Potato Home Fries
Our everyday breakfast always includes home fries, seasoned with our signature Meat & Potatoes seasoning (which goes well with so many dishes!) This dish is a staple in our house!
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup White Sweet Potatoes, (Aka Japanese Sweet Potatoes)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel your sweet potato, and dice into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat, and add the coconut oil.
- Once the coconut oil covers the bottom of the pan, add the sweet potato, and toss to evenly coat with the coconut oil.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, gradually reducing the temperature to medium low as the sweet potato begins to get golden brown.
- Season with our signature Meat & Potatoes Seasoning, and allow to cook for a few more minutes. This will maximize the flavor without burning the spices.
Serve alongside our Adobo Brussels Sprouts and Grilled Adobo Chicken Thighs, or some fried eggs and bacon!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.