Sweet Pepper Chili
You won't miss the beans at all in this chili!
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee
- .5 .5 .5 Onion, sweet, diced
- 3 3 3 Bell Pepper, or 9 small sweet peppers
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Tomato Sauce
- 28 oz 28 oz 28 oz Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coffee, strongly brewed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Basil, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In an extra large pot, melt ghee over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion and sweet peppers until onions are translucent.
- Add ground beef and garlic to pot and brown about 7-10 minutes.
- Pour in tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, coffee and spices.
- Bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 1-2 hours.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Soups Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
This chili is awesome! I brown the ground beef and then add it all to a slowcooker. I also cut the chili powder and cumin in half. It is my 7 year old daughters favorite meal and she doesn’t like anything. I highly recommend for children.