Our first date as a couple was to a great little sushi place in Pittsburgh. We’ll always have fond memories of that date, though when we want to revisit the flavors we make this great rice-free version instead.
- 1 1 1 Avocado
- 1 1 1 Cucumber
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Lump Crab Meat
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 6 pieces 6 pieces 6 pieces Nori Seaweed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos, condiment
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Wasabi, condiment
- Rinse cauliflower, and grate with a cheese grater.
- Discard stems.
- Sauté cauliflower in 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil for 5–7 minutes on medium heat.
- Let cool.
- Thinly slice cucumber and avocado.
- Place a sheet of seaweed onto a cutting board, and cover 2/3 with a thin layer of cauliflower.
- Place a row of cucumber, avocado, and crab meat 1/2 inch from the top edge of the seaweed.
- Carefully roll sushi until you have an inch of seaweed left.
- Wet the sea weed with water to seal the roll.
- Slice sushi roll into 1–inch pieces.
- Serve sushi with wasabi and coconut aminos for dipping.
You can also enjoy this recipe using sushi-grade tuna, salmon, or even cooked shrimp.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week