When people ask us how we incorporate organ meats into our diet, our answer is always, “We hide them!” These Superfood Sausages are packed with nutrients, but you’d never know the difference.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grind the beef liver in a food processor
- Mix the liver thoroughly with the ground pork.
- Add the diced onion and Sausage Seasoning, and form the meat into patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of duck fat in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the patties until they are no longer pink in the center (about 3-4 minutes per side.)
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week