When people ask us how we incorporate organ meats into our diet, our answer is always, “We hide them!” These Superfood Sausages are packed with nutrients, but you’d never know the difference.
- 1/2 lb 1/2 lb 1/2 lb Beef Liver
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Yellow Onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Breakfast Blend, or more, if desired
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Duck Fat, for frying
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grind the beef liver in a food processor
- Mix the liver thoroughly with the ground pork.
- Add the diced onion and Sausage Seasoning, and form the meat into patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of duck fat in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the patties until they are no longer pink in the center (about 3-4 minutes per side.)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week