Super Gyro Shrimp Fettuccine
Inspired by the fresh basil in our garden, Hayley came up with this super easy pasta recipe that's perfect for late summer dinners. Our Super Gyro Seasoning (a versatile Greek/Mediterranean blend) gives this dish an instant Italian flavor. Paired with Cappello's grain-free gluten-free fettuccine, this dish is perfect to satisfy your pasta cravings while keeping it light and seasonal!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Onion, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Tin Star Cultured Ghee
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, pressed
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 9 oz 9 oz 9 oz Fettuccine (Cappello's), (1 package)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Basil, chiffonade
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Dice the onion and red bell pepper. Add 1/4 cup ghee to a skillet over medium low heat. Once ghee is melted, add onion and red bell pepper.
- Add pressed garlic, and saute until onions and peppers are soft (about 10-15 minutes over medium low heat)
- Season the vegetables with Super Gyro Seasoning, Salt, and Pepper. Stir to combine.
- While the vegetables are sauteing, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Also peel and devein the shrimp.
- When the vegetables are soft, add the shrimp to the pan, and cook until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
- If using Cappello's fettuccine, cook for 45-60 seconds in well salted water. Remove immediately.
- Toss the fettuccine with the vegetables and shrimp. Add the thinly sliced basil, toss to combine, and serve immediately.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week