Super Gyro Lamb Chops
These lamb chops are the perfect 'celebratory' meal for good news, good grades, or a milestone in life. The simple preparation yields surprisingly tasty results!
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Lamb Chops, rib chops or loin chops, 1 - 1.5" thick
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Toss the lamb chops with the olive oil to cover, then season on all sides with our Super Gyro seasoning, and a little extra Himalayan Pink Salt.
- When the grill has reached 500F, sear the lamb chops on both sides for 2-3 minutes per side over direct heat. Shut off a burner or transfer to a cooler part of the grill, and cook with indirect heat for an additional 4-6 minutes, flipping one more time. Cook more or less depending on your preference, these directions will approximately yield "Medium" lamb chops that are 1" thick.
- Serve immediately. We suggest pairing it with a Greek Salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.