Super Fudgey, 5 Ingresdient (Small Batch) Flourless Chocolate Brownies
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Butter, or nut/seed butter of choice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, + extra for serving - Optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Espresso Powder, optional; but recommended to help enhance the richness of the chocolate
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate, chopped - optional
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Collagen, Optional
- Pre-heat oven to 175'C / 35'F
- Grease/line a mini loaf pan with coconut oil/ghee or baking/parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour into your prepared loaf pan and bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are set and a toothpick has just a few moist crumbs attached when inserted into the centre.
- Cool - slice - devour!
- Enjoy xo
* I’ve also made these VERY successfully using 1/2 cup of Perfect Keto Choc MCT oil powder in place of the cacao
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week