Super Fudgey, 5 Ingresdient (Small Batch) Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Decadent, rich, deliciously indulgent, seriously chocolaty, super fudgey, secretly healthy, chocolate brownies. 1 bowl, 5 main ingredients, 15 minutes - YES!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Butter, or nut/seed butter of choice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, + extra for serving - Optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Espresso Powder, optional; but recommended to help enhance the richness of the chocolate
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate, chopped - optional
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Collagen, Optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 175'C / 35'F
- Grease/line a mini loaf pan with coconut oil/ghee or baking/parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour into your prepared loaf pan and bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are set and a toothpick has just a few moist crumbs attached when inserted into the centre.
- Cool - slice - devour!
- Enjoy xo
* I’ve also made these VERY successfully using 1/2 cup of Perfect Keto Choc MCT oil powder in place of the cacao
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Shellfish Free Snacks
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.