Super Easy One-Pan Lasagna
This quick and easy one-pan Lasagna dish brings a lot of simplicity of an otherwise complex dish. Normally a multi-hour endeavor, this awesome recipe pulls out all the stops and creates a hearty and rustic (and super flavorful!) Lasagna in under an hour! Hat tip to Tyler Florence for the idea!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Carrots, finely diced
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Celery, finely diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Yellow Onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig fresh Rosemary
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Ground Beef
- 28 oz 28 oz 28 oz Crushed Tomatoes
- 2-3 tsp 2-3 tsp 2-3 tsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
- 9 oz 9 oz 9 oz Lasagna (Cappello's), 1 package
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup fresh Basil, loosely packed. A small handful of leaves
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Dairy-free Ricotta (Kite Hill)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Chop and mince the carrot, celery, onion, and garlic. You can do this by hand with a knife, or use a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Remove the Cappello's Lasagna from the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Using the largest skillet you have (we used a 6qt, high walled Le Creuset Saute Pan), heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the vegetables and the sprig of fresh rosemary and saute gently for 7-10 minutes over medium heat, gradually reducing the heat to medium low.
- Add the ground beef and cook in the pan until browned, along with the vegetables. Remove the sprig of rosemary.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, season with Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning (the secret ingredient!), and stir to combine.
- Gently press the lasagna sheets down into the sauce (as far as you can) using the back of a spatula or large wooden spoon. Lay down two layers, in opposite directions (90 degree angle). Work the sauce up to the top and spread it over the top layer of lasagna noodles.
- Add the fresh basil, Kite Hill Ricotta, Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the Lasagna for 30 minutes, until heated through and the cheese melts on the top. The Kite Hill Ricotta doesn't really melt, but the Parmesan will.
- Slice and serve!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week