Sun-dried Tomato & Artichoke Stuffed Chicken
An impressive but easy dinner.
- 14 oz 14 oz 14 oz Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 1 1 Lemon, juiced and zest
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, in olive oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Basil, dried
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 4 4 Chicken Breast, or cutlets
- 8 pieces 8 pieces 8 pieces Prosciutto
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pulse artichoke, garlic, lemon, tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper in blender until almost almost smooth.
- If using chicken breasts, butterfly and pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- If using cutlets, simply scoop 1/4 cup tomato-artichoke mixture into the center of the chicken.
- Wrap starting with the thinest edge of the chicken first until you come all the way around.
- Then wrap chicken with two slices of prosciutto.
- Cook for 32-35 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week