Summer Pasta(less) Salad
This is based off of a spaghetti salad my mom made when I was growing up. The first time I made the paleo version, I prepped myself before I took the first bite to remind myself it wouldn't be quite as good. I was very wrong! I loved the crisp noodles and flavors of the vegetables so much more than a wheat-based noodle. This is a great side dish to bring to a summer barbecue or party!
- 2.5 lb 2.5 lb 2.5 lb Yellow Squash, peeled and spiralized into noodles
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Green Onion, sliced
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Black Olives
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, (for the dressing)
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar, (for the dressing)
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Garlic Powder, (for the dressing)
- .75 tsp .75 tsp .75 tsp Onion Powder, (for the dressing)
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp dried Oregano, (for the dressing)
- (caution: the strictest form of AIP eliminates Black Pepper, leave it out if you are sensitive). (caution: the strictest form of AIP eliminates black pepper, leave it out if you are sensitive).
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Thyme, (for the dressing)
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp dried Basil, (for the dressing)
- .75 tsp .75 tsp .75 tsp Parsley, (for the dressing)
- .75 tsp .75 tsp .75 tsp Sea Salt, (for the dressing)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all veggies in a large bowl.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a small glass jar. Shake in mix thoroughly.
- Pour dressing over veggies and toss to combine.
- Serve cold.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week