Stupid-Easy Coconut Shrimp
This is so simple I'm ashamed to call it a "recipe"
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Shrimp, Cooked
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Egg
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk eggs in a bowl to set up a dipping station
- Dip shrimp in egg, then coat in coconut
- Bake shrimp on parchment paper at 425F for 15 minutes until coconut is toasted
- Eat with dipping sauce of choice
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.