Stuffed Energy Balls
A new spin on our favorite energy balls with a dairy-free cream cheese stuffing.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor pulse the dates until they are broken down into smaller pieces.
- Add the almond butter and spice and combine until a dough forms.
- Remove a small bit of dough (about 2 tsp.) and roll into a ball in the palm of your hand.
- Use your finger to put an indent into the ball (this serves as a space for the cream cheese spread).
- Take 1/2 tsp. of cream cheese spread and place it in the dent of the dough.
- Take another small bit of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Press that ball over the one with the cream cheese spread and then roll them together into one larger ball.
- Roll it in the unsweetened coconut shreds (or topping of choice).
- Repeat until all of the dough has been used.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week