Strawberry & Sage Agua Fresca
This refreshing drink is light and not too sweet and works wonderfully for summer & sunshine. This version uses fresh strawberry, cucumber and sage. It's paleo-friendly and has the option to add or exclude alcohol. So it's perfect for you and the kiddos too!
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Strawberries, 1/8-1/4 inch slices
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Cucumber, 1/4 inch slice
- 4 sprigs 4 sprigs 4 sprigs Sage
- 1.5 oz 1.5 oz 1.5 oz Ginger Beer (Reeds Extra Ginger Brew)
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Ice cubes
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Sparkling Water, USE TO TOP, AMOUNT WILL VARY
- 1.5 oz 1.5 oz 1.5 oz Tequila, OPTIONAL
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the sage, 2 cucumber slices, whole strawberry & tequila (if including.) Use a strainer to pour into your cocktail glass.
- Fill glass 1/2 way with ice. Place 2 strawberry slices & 1 cucumber slice on the ice. Add in your ginger beer and top with soda water. Stir and serve. Garnish with another slice of strawberry & cucumber if you like!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Coconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.