- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Gelatin, Unflavored, Knox brand
- 1/2 whole 1/2 whole 1/2 whole Lemon, juice
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Strawberries, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- To sterilize mason jars, first wash with hot soapy water. Rinse, then bake at 175 for 25 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients (except gelatin) in a small sauce pan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Bring to a full boil.
- Stir in gelatin and whisk for 3 minutes.
- Pour into mason jars, seal tightly, and refrigerate for at least an hour before use.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Can this recipe be water-bath canned for shelf storage?
I did can this in a water-bath for 10 minutes following the canning directions for ‘traditional’ strawberry sauce. Should be okay? The added lemon juice increases the acidity to make it safe?