Strawberry Peach Rhubarb Crisp
This crisp hits the spot in with the springtime harvest of strawberries. Put it on your cooking list today!
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Blanched Almond Flour, (for the topping)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Walnuts, Organic, chopped (for the topping)
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Chia Seeds, (for the topping)
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp Cinnamon, ground, (2 tsp for the topping, 1 tsp for the filling)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Nutmeg, ground, (for the topping)
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cloves, ground, (for the topping)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Orange Zest, (for the topping)
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted (for the topping)
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Maple Syrup, Pure, (.25 for the topping, .25 for the filling)
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Strawberries, (for the filling)
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Peaches, (for the filling)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Rhubarb, cut (for the filling)
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Orange, juiced (for the filling)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, (for the filling)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Arrowroot Powder, (for the filling)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the topping (Almond Flour through Maple Syrup) until thoroughly combined and set aside.
- Place fruit in a 9x 13 baking dish or individual dishes.
- Mix together the topping in a bowl, set aside.
- Mix together the maple syrup, orange juice, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and arrowroot together in a bowl until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the peaches and berries and spoon the topping evenly over the surface.
- Bake the crisp for 30-45 minutes until the peaces are tender and the juices are bubbling.
- Serve warm.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week