Strawberry Margarita Gummies
Kid-friendly gummies will have you dreaming of an island getaway!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Strawberries
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Lime Juice, about 4 limes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Sparkling Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small saucepan, combine strawberries and lime juice.
- Bring to a boil then reduce for a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn to low and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool for a couple minutes then add honey.
- Transfer mixture to blender and mix until smooth.
- Add in gelatin and pulse until combined.
- Pour in club soda and pulse a couple times until just mixed in.
- Pour into fun molds or 8x8 glass dish and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week