Strawberry Kiwi Super Smoothie
An all natural, light, fresh, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, delicious, nutritious, strawberry kiwi super smoothie. Tart tangy coconut yogurt combined with sweet strawberries, juicy kiwi fruit, frozen banana and a splash of vanilla marries so perfectly that it tastes like an absolute dream 😋❤️👌🏼 It’s subtly sweet, seriously refreshing and simply sensational! Ther perfect pick me up for any time of day.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Almond Milk, Or milk of choice, I use homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine, but your smoothie may not be as creamy is all)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Strawberries, I used frozen but fresh should work just fine.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds, + extra for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, extract or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, Optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Mint Leaves, Optional for Serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, chia seeds, fresh mint if desired
- Enjoy xoxo
You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work well in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.