- 6 lb 6 lb 6 lb Strawberries, Frozen
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Lemon Juice, Fresh squeezed.
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Pure Liquid Pectin
- 10.5 cups 10.5 cups 10.5 cups Raw Sugar
- Fill a large pot with water.
- Over high heat submerge the jars.
- Once the water comes to a boil, reduce to a simmer until you're done with the jam.
- In a smaller pot, add water, and submerge the lids.
- Cover and bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer until the jam is done.
- Place the strawberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Using a mash potato masher, mash the strawberries until the desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the strawberries into a large pot or dutch oven and add the lemon juice.
- Give it a good stir and add the pectin.
- Add the sugar and stir until it's well combined.
- Bring the mixture to a hard boil, to the point where you stir it, and it continues to boil.
- Allow it to hard boil for exactly 1 1/2 minutes then turn off of heat.
- Scoop the foam off the top of the mixture.
- Remove a jar from the pot and place the funnel on it.
- Ladle the mixture into the jar. Be sure to leave a 1/2 inch at the top.
- Close the lid as tightly as possible and set aside. Repeat until all the jars are filled and sealed.
- Fill a large pot with water and submerge the jars in the water. Make sure the water is a few inches above the jars. Cover the pot and bring the water to a hard boil.
- Boil the jars at a hard boil for 15 minutes. Then remove and set aside.
- Once the jars are cool to the touch, store them, and use as needed.
You'll need a few canning tools for this recipe.. 9 small mason jars with lids, canning tongs, canning funnel, and 1 or 2 very large pots, such as stock pots.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week