Strawberry Cobb Salad
A hearty and salad salad full of flavor, texture and color!
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Lettuce, Romaine
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Chicken Breast, grilled or baked (with s&p or your favorite Primal Palate seasoning)
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado, peels and pits removed, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Bacon, cooked and cooled
- 4 - 6 whole 4 - 6 whole 4 - 6 whole Eggs, hard boiled, cooled and peeled
- 0.5 pint 0.5 pint 0.5 pint Strawberries, washed and hulled
- .5 pint .5 pint .5 pint Grape Tomatoes, rinsed and dried
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Wash and dry the lettuce. Roughly chop it into bite sized pieces and spread on a platter, or divide between four dinner plates.
- Chop the chicken, avocados, bacon and eggs into bite sized pieces. Add on top of the lettuce.
- Slice the strawberries and tomatoes in half or quarters, then add to the salad on top of the lettuce.
- Serve immediately, with apple cider vinaigrette (see notes for recipe), or your favorite dressing.
Apple cider vinaigrette recipe is here: http://acleanbake.com/apple-cider-vinaigrette/ Omit honey from the vinaigrette to remain Whole30 compliant If you are not strict paleo or Whole30, feel free to add Blue Cheese.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Nut Free Salads Shellfish Free Specific Carbohydrate Diet Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.