Strawberry Chocolate Chip Macaroons
Coconut macaroons have become one of my favorite go-to cookie recipes because they are so simple to make and I can successfully make egg-free and nut-free cookies for my friends that can’t tolerate them. These are so good and perfect for the fresh strawberries that are in season. Feel free to dip them in chocolate if you want more chocolate flavor.
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Strawberries, fresh
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk, full fat
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 3.5 cup 3.5 cup 3.5 cup Coconut, shredded
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Honey, Raw, or maple
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Chocolate Chips, Dark
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine the strawberry, coconut milk and chia in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place all of the other ingredients in a large bowl and pour the strawberry mixture in.
- Thoroughly mix the macaroon mixture until everything is combined.
- Take a heaping tablespoon of batter with a scoop and pack it together tightly
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes. The bottoms should be browned and the top starting to.
- Let the macaroons cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes and place on a cooling rack.
- Let them cool completely before eating them. A minimum of one hour.
You MUST pack the batter tightly or they won’t cook correctly and will probably fall apart.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week