Strawberry-Banana Morning Milkshake
Milkshakes for breakfast? This is one of my kids' favorite treats, and it's one I can enjoy too! Pair this with a breakfast sausage patty in the mornings for a well-balanced breakfast, or enjoy after dinner for a dessert.
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Strawberry Fruit Spread, frozen
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high until very smooth and creamy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week