Strawberries and Cream Popsicles
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen
- 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz Coconut Milk, full-fat
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- In a blender blend together coconut milk, strawberries, raw honey, vanilla, and collagen until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until fully set (several hours) or overnight.
- Remove from molds and enjoy right away!
- Frozen strawberries may be used in place of fresh, just make sure they are defrosted. Use organic when possible. - Raw honey can be adjusted to personal taste. - Make sure your coconut milk is full-fat and not lite version.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week