Spooky Banana Pops
Frozen bananas covered in a mixture of cocoa butter and coconut butter for a hard shell and a fun treat!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, cut in half lengthwise
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cocoa Butter, chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Butter, Organic
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Semisweet Chocolate Chips, preferably mini
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place cut bananas on baking sheet and slide in popsicle stick then pop into freezer for at least one hour.
- In a double boiler, melt cocoa butter and coconut butter over medium heat.
- Stir with a whisk until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add honey.
- Dip frozen bananas in white chocolate mixture. You can smooth out any dripping parts with your finger.
- Pop back into the freezer for a couple minutes.
- Redip bananas and add chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Eat immediately or return to freezer until ready to serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week