Spicy Mango Chicken
Enjoy this fusion of flavours for a tart and spicy simple chicken recipe!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, diced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Mango, cubed
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Tessemae's Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almonds
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Ginger
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Over medium skillet melt the coconut oil and toast the almonds
- Add the chicken and the garlic to skillet
- When the chicken is cooked, but not browned add the hot sauce and mango
- Simmer over low heat for additional 5-10 minutes depending on how soft you want the mangoes
- Finish with ginger, salt/pepper + additional jalapeno to taste.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week