Spicy Garlic and Herb Roasted Cauliflower Dip
A tasty dip with a little kick. Try this if you want something different than hummus!
- 2.5 cup 2.5 cup 2.5 cup Cauliflower, Raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Divided in half
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt, Divided in half
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Tahini
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Water, Ice cold
- 0.125 cup 0.125 cup 0.125 cup Pine Nuts
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, Juiced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place 2.5 cups cauliflower florets on a sheet pan lined with foil
- Pour on 1 tbsp of the olive oil, Primal Palate Garlic and Herb Seasoning, cayenne, and ½ tsp of the salt. Mix to evenly distribute spices and oil.
- Place cauliflower in the oven. Roast for 15 minutes.
- After roasting, let cauliflower cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Once cool, place cauliflower in your food processor with the juice of one lemon, and the other ½ tsp of salt.
- Process cauliflower for about a minute until it is broken up.
- Continue processing, and slowly pour in ¼ cup of tahini.
- Blend until incorporated.
- Once incorporated, continue processing, and slowly pour in ½ cup of ice cold water.
- Blend until desired consistency is reached (mine is not completely smooth)
- Place mixture in a bowl and chill.
- In the meantime, toast 1/8 cup pine nuts in a dry pan over medium heat (this will only take a minute or so. Mix pine nuts every few seconds to toast evenly)
- Once toasted, pour into a small bowl with a tbsp of olive oil, and a sprinkle of Garlic and Herb spice.
- Let pine nut mixture sit until cauliflower dip is cooled.
- Once the dip is chilled, top with pine nuts, a pinch of cayenne, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week