Spicy Chipotle Hazelnut Butter
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Hazelnut
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- Place hazelnuts on a baking sheet, and bake at 275 for 20 minutes.
- Allow hazelnuts to cool, and remove skins if necessary. Remove all that are possible to remove.
- Place hazelnuts in a Blendtec Nut Butter Jar (or food processor), and process until nuts are a smooth consistency. Add in coconut oil as necessary to make the nut butter smooth.
- Continue to process, adding in the chipotle powder, cayenne powder , and maple syrup.
- Once evenly blended and smooth, remove from container and store in a refrigerator until it has all been enjoyed.
The best way to make this nut butter is in a Blendtec Nut Butter jar. Add the oil as you process the hazelnuts to make it creamy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week