Spicy Chicken “Instant” Noodles
A healthy alternative to instant noodles using spaghetti squash and hot sauce! An easy 5 minute recipe!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Free Range, Low Sodium) Chicken Broth (Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Tessemae's Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, more depending on how spicy you want it
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Spaghetti Squash, pre-cooked
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk, Optional, but a nice addition.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine broth, hot sauce and 1 cup water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil (if using coconut milk, add now)
- Whisk the egg and pour in pot until it is cooked
- Add spaghetti squash and simmer for 2-5 minutes (depending on how soft you like the noodles)
- Enjoy spicy soup!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week