Spiced Rocky Road Bark
Rocky Road Bark with a hint of spice is a great gift to make for friends and family this holiday season. We added our Gingersnap spice blend to the chocolate to add some holiday flavor to this tasty recipe!
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Enjoy Life Brand, melted
- 2 1/2 tsp 2 1/2 tsp 2 1/2 tsp Primal Palate Gingersnap Spice
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup raw Cashews, roasted and salted, chopped
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Marshmallows (gluten-free), mini
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips, melted
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium size sauce pan, melt the chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the Gingersnap spice blend.
- Remove the melted chocolate from the heat, and allow to cool slightly while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Chop the cashews, and reserve 1/3 cup of them for the topping.
- Prepare a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir the cashews into the melted chocolate.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the marshmallows to the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate mixture onto your parchment lined cookie sheet, and smooth into an even layer, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Top with the rest of the chopped cashews and marshmallows, pressing the cashews and marshmallows into the chocolate so they are secured.
- Melt the white chocolate in a small sauce pan, and drizzle over the bark.
- Refrigerate for an hour, or until completely set, and then chop with a knife into large pieces.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week