Spiced Pumpkin Cider
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Allspice, ground
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Ginger, ground
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Apple Juice, unsweetened, or apple cider or hard cider
- In a small sauce pot, mix all spiced pumpkin syrup together.
- Boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally then remove from heat and let cool.
- For every 4 ounces of cider, pour in 2 tablespoons spiced pumpkin syrup.
- Stir and enjoy!
I suggest Angry Orchard Extra Dry if you are making the adult version. If you have a very dry cider such as Magners, you can add an extra 1/2 tsp maple syrup per serving. This drink is best served with a swivel stick because syrup will eventually settle to the bottom
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week