Spiced Pumpkin Cider
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Allspice
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Ginger
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz unsweetened Apple Juice, or apple cider or hard cider
- In a small sauce pot, mix all spiced pumpkin syrup together.
- Boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally then remove from heat and let cool.
- For every 4 ounces of cider, pour in 2 tablespoons spiced pumpkin syrup.
- Stir and enjoy!
I suggest Angry Orchard Extra Dry if you are making the adult version. If you have a very dry cider such as Magners, you can add an extra 1/2 tsp maple syrup per serving. This drink is best served with a swivel stick because syrup will eventually settle to the
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week