Spiced Apple Cider
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup unsweetened Apple Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Whole Cinnamon Stick
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Whole Cloves
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Allspice
- Over medium heat, pour the apple juice into a small pot or tea pot.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Stirring constantly, allow the cider to begin to boil.
- Immediately reduce to a simmer for 3-5 minutes while continuously stirring.
- Remove from the stove, pour through a strainer, into a tea cup.
I prefer to use organic, unfiltered apple juice for this recipe because it's slightly thicker, like cider.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week