Spiced Apple Cider
There's nothing like cozying up to a hot cup of homemade spiced apple cider on chilly autumn night!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Apple Juice, unsweetened
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Honey, Raw
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Cinnamon Stick, Whole
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cloves, Whole
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Allspice, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Over medium heat, pour the apple juice into a small pot or tea pot.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Stirring constantly, allow the cider to begin to boil.
- Immediately reduce to a simmer for 3-5 minutes while continuously stirring.
- Remove from the stove, pour through a strainer, into a tea cup.
I prefer to use organic, unfiltered apple juice for this recipe because it's slightly thicker, like cider.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Coconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.