Sparkling Cherry Limeade
- 10 fl oz 10 fl oz 10 fl oz Sparkling Water, cold
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup fresh Cherries, pits removed
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Honey, more or less to taste, (optional)
- Blend together the cherries and lime juice as well as some honey if you want it sweet. If you're using a Blendtec, select the "whole juice" option.
- Evenly divide the cherry mixture between two serving glasses. Strain out any remaining solids, if you prefer.
- Add 5 oz of sparkling water to each glass and stir.
- Add ice, if desired and serve immediately.
I really liked this drink without any sweetener but I absolutely love sour things. It may or may not need honey, it just depends on your personal preference. Instead of pitting all those cherries myself, I just bought frozen organic cherries and thawed them in the microwave since they already have the pits removed.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week