Southwestern Shredded Pork
Easy crockpot dinner creates moist and flavorful shredded pork with a hint of spice.
- 5 lb 5 lb 5 lb Pork Shoulder, bone-in
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Green Chilies
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Shallot, or candy onions
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 4 cloves 4 cloves 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients except pork in the blender and mix until smooth.
- Rub mixture over pork shoulder and place into bottom of your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove from crockpot and let sit for 5-10 minutes then shred with two forks.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week