South Carolina BBQ Pork Ribs (Crockpot)
A South Carolina style sauce in the crockpot! Fall off the bones delicious!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Loin Back Ribs Pork Ribs
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dijon Mustard
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce (The Wizard's Organic)
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large saucepan, on medium-low heat, mix the mustard and palm sugar. Stir to combine.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Stir until palm sugar is completely dissolved.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Place pork ribs in the bottom of a crockpot. Top with the BBQ sauce.
- Cook on low heat for 8 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week