Soothing Coconut Cranberry Smoothie
A soothing coconut cranberry smoothie. Good for the gut and for the taste buds! Add in MCT coconut oil for extra health perks!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cranberries, fresh, or frozen
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, or almond milk
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, optional
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, Or use coconut kefir yogurt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.25 Tbsp 0.25 Tbsp 0.25 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Ice cubes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.