Smoky Lime Rib Steaks
The aromas of smoked paprika, cumin, and garlic pair beautifully with the deep, warm flavor of red palm oil. The addition of fresh lime juice adds a crisp, light dimension to this recipe. This marinade is fantastic over any cut of steak, and also makes for a delicious dipping sauce!
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Smoky Lime Marinade (click for recipe)
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Ribeye Steak, 2 steaks
- Pour marinade over steaks and let marinate in refrigerator for 1–4 hours.
- Preheat oven to broil, with the rack about 6 inches from the flame.
- Place steaks on a broiling pan and pour remaining sauce over steaks.
- Broil for about 8 minutes per side for 3/4-inch-thick steaks.
An alternative way to serve this dish is to use the smoky lime marinade as a dipping sauce. For this we would recommend broiling or grilling the steaks with a light sprinkling of salt on either side, and serving with the marinade for dipping. This marinade would also be fantastic over chicken, fish, or shrimp.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week