Smoky Lime Marinade
- 1 1 1 Lime, juice
- 1 1 1 Shallot, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Red Palm Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pulse garlic, shallot, lime, and spices in food processor.
- Slowly add in olive oil while blending.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Serve with rib steaks.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week