Smoky Grilled Chicken with Zucchini Ramen Noodles
Smoky Grilled Chicken with Zucchini Ramen Noodles provides the satisfying "slurp" of ramen noodles without the carbs and extra sodium.
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cayenne Pepper, divided
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Smoked Paprika, divided
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Chili Powder, divided
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder, divided
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coriander, ground, divided
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin, divided
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt, divided
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, divided
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Chicken Thigh, boneless skinless
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Onion, sliced
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Frozen Vegetables , Thawed; You can use a variety of fresh vegetables too.
- 8 cup 8 cup 8 cup Chicken Stock, free range, organic
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Zucchini, spiraled
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place two small bowls side by side and place in each: 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, u00bd teaspoon ground cumin, u00bc teaspoon kosher salt.
- Place the chicken in a glass bowl and mix in one of the bowls of spices, plus 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Allow the chicken to marinate for about an hour.
- Make long thing noodles from the zucchini using a spiralizer or a julienne peeler. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill to high. Place the chicken on the grill, discarding the marinade. Grill the chicken 5 minutes on one side and 4 minutes on the second side. Allow cooked chicken to sit for 5 minute and then cut slice piece lengthwise - in the opposite direction of the grill marks - into six or seven pieces. Set aside.
- Bring the chicken stock to a boil in a large pot.
- While the chicken stock is coming to a boil, heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a wok or a large skillet over high heat. Add the vegetables and the second bowl of spices and saute for 2 minutes. Pour the vegetables on a plate to prevent further cooking and set aside.
- Add the zucchini "ramen" to the boiling chicken stock and turn off the heat.
- Ladle the simple soup mixture into 5 bowls and top with the seasoned vegetables and the grilled chicken.
- Garnish with cilantro, serve with sriracha and eat with chopsticks and a spoon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week