Smoked Salmon Spread
This delicious Smoked Salmon Spread is only two ingredients, and the perfect addition to your family brunch. Serve with sliced cucumber, or grain-free bagels or crackers.
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Smoked Salmon
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Kite Hill Chive Spread (Cream Cheese-style spread)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice the smoked salmon into large pieces, and place in a mini chop food processor.
- Pulse the salmon until it is ground into small pieces, this only takes a few seconds.
- Scoop the chive spread into a medium size mixing bow, and top with the smoked salmon.
- Stir to combine the salmon evenly with the chive spread.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week