Smoked Salmon Salad with Horseradish
A simple, yet fancy, salad with awesome flavors!
- 5 - 7 oz 5 - 7 oz 5 - 7 oz Salmon Filet, Wild Caught, cold-smoked
- 3 3 3 Egg
- 10 - 15 10 - 15 10 - 15 Olives
- 10 10 10 Almonds
- Horseradish, finely grated, to taste
- Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- Black Pepper, crushed, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Put the eggs in a pot of water and bring it to a boil. Once the water starts boiling put the lid on and immediately remove the pot from the heat. Let stand for 10 minutes before rinsing the eggs under cold water. Peel the eggs and cut them in quarts.
- Wash the romaine lettuce and roughly cut it into strips.
- Cut the cold smoked salmon into strips and mix it with the lettuce.
- Put the olives and almonds on top and give a good drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle the grated horseradish on top of that, then top the salad with the perfectly cooked hard-boiled egg quarts and some crushed black pepper.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week