Smoked Salmon Hors d’Oeuvres
delicious, easy appetizer
- 10 - 15 pieces 10 - 15 pieces 10 - 15 pieces Smoked Salmon
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, sliced
- 0.25 whole 0.25 whole 0.25 whole Red Onion, sliced thinly
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Capers, about 3 -5 capers per piece of smoked salmon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Lay smoked salmon flat on clean surface (ex. cutting board, plate)
- Place 1 piece of sliced and halved cucumber, 3-4 strands sliced red onion and 4-5 capers on one end of the smoked salmon piece
- Carefully roll salmon over cucumber/onion/capers and continue to roll up into a little wrap.
- Secure with toothpick.
- Repeat until you have as many appetizers as desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week