Smoked Paprika Chicken Thighs
The strong smoky aroma of smoked paprika brings bold flavors to these succulent chicken thighs. The sweet, warm undertones of the smoked paprika and cumin will have your mouth watering before that first juicy bite into the crispy skin of the thighs.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Red Palm Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 4 4 4 Chicken Thigh, skin on, bone in, skin on
- Preheat oven to bake at 425°F.
- Rinse chicken thighs, pat try with a paper towel, and place in a large ziplock bag.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne, and red palm oil.
- Pour seasoning over chicken, seal bag, and toss until the chicken is fully coated.
- Place chicken thighs on a broiling pan, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425°F for 40–45 minutes.
We love serving chicken thighs at parties in place of wings. These are a great option for a dinner on your own, but sure are a crowd pleaser. Try them out for your next house party!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week