Slow Cooker Squash & Ground Beef Curry
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Acorn Squash, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 13.5 oz 13.5 oz 13.5 oz Coconut Milk, (one can)
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Pumpkin Puree, (one can)
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Water
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Ginger Root, peeled and diced
- 5 cloves 5 cloves 5 cloves Garlic
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, quartered
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Onion Powder
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cilantro, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Basil, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dill, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Ginger, ground
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Cloves, ground
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Cilantro, (optional) for topping
- Break up the ground beef into small pieces, as small as you can make them.
- Add the ground beef and all other ingredients (except the fresh cilantro) to your slow cooker. Squeeze the lemons into the slow cooker before adding them.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. If you're nearby, break up the chunks of ground beef halfway through the cooking time. If you're not, do so at the end.
- Serve with cauliflower rice (you'll need about 1 1/2 - 2 cauliflower heads' worth of rice) and topped with fresh cilantro (optional).
If you're not on the autoimmune protocol, replace the AIP curry blend (dried garlic, onion, turmeric, basil, dill, cilantro, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves) with 2 tablespoons of your favorite curry powder.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week