Slow Cooker Caramelized Onions
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Vidalia Onion
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
- Peel your onions and then cut them in half, then into roughly 1/4" slices.
- In the bowl of your slow cooker, toss together the onions and oil to coat, then add the salt and toss again to combine.
- Cook 8 hours on the low setting with the cover on, then remove the cover and continue to cook an additional 1-2 hours until the onions crisp up. If you prefer softer onions, leave the cover on for the final 1-2 hours. Once the onions reach a deep amber color, they are done.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week