Slow Cooker Apple Butter BBQ Chicken
Slow cooker apple butter BBQ chicken. One pot wonder with apple butter, mustard, hot sauce, and smoked paprika. Easy recipe!
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole skin on Chicken Thigh, Bone in
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup unsweetened Apple Butter
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce (The Wizard's Organic)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the broiler in the oven and place the top rack 4-5 inches from the heat. Place the chicken on an aluminum-foil lined baking sheet. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Broil the chicken for 4 minutes until top is lightly browned. Transfer the chicken to a large slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the apple butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Sriracha sauce and smoked paprika. Pour over chicken; stir to coat.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 8-9 hours, until chicken is fork tender.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week